PT. Nusantara Vision under its brand name Okevision launched in Indonesia since November 2008. Okevision can be enjoyed by all Indonesian family using its owned satellite named Indostar II which equipped with the latest broadcast transmission technology using S-band frequency, will be able to deliver a strong and sustainable signal to its subscribers trough out Indonesia.
Okevision, with the tagline “Bioskop Masuk Rumah”, offer the best entertainment movie shows with its high audio- video quality, strong signal durability with affordable price for all families in Indonesia.
- Currently Okevision by using Indostar-II satellite where its footprint allows our programs receivable anywhere in Indonesia and reach all the market segments in Indonesia
- Using S-band frequency that is most stable and suitable for the tropical climate in Indonesia
- With the latest digital compressed technology allows Okevision deliver superior quality audio and video
- Using a small digital decoder and a mini satellite dish (80cm in diameter), Okevision hardware set is simple and easy to install
- With its technology offer various powerful features such as :
- Alternate audio language system enabling viewers to have alternative audio program
- Parental lock system as a safety lock features to assist parents in selecting the appropriate programs for their children
- Electronic Program Guide (EPG) as an on-screen TV guide, provides most updated program schedule for all channels up to 7 (Seven) days. The EPG also allows subscriber to select and book certain programs so that subscribers will not miss their favorite programs
Okevision currently distribute 69 channels with superior quality local and international channels to the Indonesian families, categorized based on their genres such as sports, news, movies, knowledge, kids, religion, entertainment, hobby/special interest and any more. These are offered through wide variety of Okevision packages.
With a digital decoder and a mini satellite dish, Okevision offer high quality TV distribution services. By utilizing digital technology, Okevision will continue to provide a high standard television distribution, reflecting a world class quality.
Considering the technology digital and signal scrambling on Okevision broadcast system, the several devices that are required to access channel programs are as follow :
- Digital decoder, serves to decode the received signals data, so subscribers can access both television and radio channels
- Viewing Card, to access the decoded data and unlock the programs
- Mini Outdoor Unit, serves as a signal receiver, equipped with LNBF (Low Noise Block Feed Horn) mounted on a mini satellite dish, which is only 80cm in diameter